Thursday, July 8, 2010

I Wanna Get Sushi Wasted!!


It has been over a month and I have not eaten any sushi. My boyfriend and I usually try to go every month but the cycle has been broken due to...the other green leaf. My personal favorite is the Butterfly Roll (lobster, soy roll, mango,topped sweet mango sauce), while his is the Sweet Potato Roll (traditional seaweed roll with crispy sweet potato slices).For people who are new to sushi, the California Roll (steamed crab, avocado, & celery) is safe.It's the ideal light lunch or dinner especially in the summer.

If your looking for fish, rice and a good time I suggest Sushi Palace. Sushi Palace is an All-You-Can-Eat sushi restaurant, it's so affordable. (Yummy yummy so good in my tummy). The service is fast the food is good what more can you want. They also have Green Tea ice cream.

No comments:

Post a Comment